SUBMIT APPLICATIONS VIA THIS FORM
EMAIL HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
CSz Seattle Diversity Scholarship Information:
Thank you for your interest in the CSz Seattle Diversity Scholarship! The goals of the scholarship are to provide the opportunity to study at CSz Seattle to students who may not otherwise be able, to increase the diversity of the student population at CSz Seattle and the Seattle improv community, and to encourage exchange of culture to allow for better, more inclusive comedy.
If you receive a scholarship, you will:
- Receive a full tuition scholarship for our CSz Seattle Improv Comedy 101 Workshops for one full calendar year beginning on Tuesday, August 1st, 2017. If you are able to show proof of prior improv education and experience, you may be able to skip the 101 and apply this scholarship to our next 201 Improv Comedy course.
- Be able to see any CSz Seattle ComedySportz match any Friday, Saturday or Sunday for
free while enrolled in class.
- Have the chance to meet some of the most talented comedic performers in the Seattle area.
Decisions are based on the following criteria:
- They would contribute to racial, ethnic, age (over 35), sexual orientation, gender identity, or differently-abled diversity at CSz Seattle.
- They exhibit a genuine interest in comedy and/or improv performance, even if they have no previous experience.
- They work well in groups.
- They are an interesting person who will help make the CSz Seattle and Seattle improv community a more awesome place.
THIS APPLICATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM PST July 11, 2017. We will send a confirmation email that we have received your application (this may take a few days, especially if you submit close to the deadline).
IF YOU CANNOT GET IT TO US BY THE DEADLINE, PLEASE RE-APPLY IN THE WINTER APPLICATION WINDOW WHEN IT IS ANNOUNCED.
Note: You must be at least 18 years old to enroll in CSz Seattle’s Improv Comedy 101 Workshop.
Please email a recent picture of you to the CSz Seattle Education Director, David Bogan, at email@example.com. ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU CURRENTLY. It does not need to be a professional headshot. It can be something more casual. Try to make sure the file is a JPG or PNG and is not too large. (Doesn’t need to be more than 300×300 pixels) This is only so we can remember you if we call you in for an interview. It is NOT used as a criteria for any decisions.
A recommendation letter may be sent to David Bogan at firstname.lastname@example.org, but is NOT required. Make sure it includes your full name so we can file it with your application. Again, this is not required or expected.