SUBMIT APPLICATIONS VIA THIS FORM
CSz Seattle Diversity Scholarship Information:
Thank you for your interest in the CSz Seattle Diversity Scholarship! The goals of the scholarship are to provide the opportunity to study at CSz Seattle to students who may not otherwise be able, to increase the diversity of the student population at CSz Seattle and the Seattle improv community, and to encourage exchange of culture to allow for better, more inclusive comedy.
If you receive a scholarship, you will:
- Receive a full tuition scholarship for our CSz Seattle Improv Comedy 101 Workshops for one full calendar year beginning on January 8th, 2019.
- Be able to see any ComedySportz match any Friday, Saturday or Sunday for
free while enrolled in class.
- Have the chance to meet and learn from some of the most talented comedic performers in the Seattle area.
Decisions are based on the following criteria:
- They would contribute to racial, ethnic, age (over 35), sexual orientation, gender identity, or differently-abled diversity at CSz Seattle.
- They are otherwise unable to register and participate because of economic or financial difficulties and limitations.
- They exhibit a genuine interest in comedy and/or improv performance, even if they have no previous experience.
- They work well in groups.
- They are an interesting person who will help make the CSz Seattle and Seattle improv community a more awesome place.
THIS APPLICATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM PST DECEMBER 23rd, 2018. We will send a confirmation email that we have received your application (this may take a few days, especially if you submit close to the deadline).
IF YOU CANNOT GET IT TO US BY THE DEADLINE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO APPLY FOR OUR SUMMER SEASON DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP.
Note: You must be at least 18 years old to enroll in CSz Seattle’s Improv Comedy 101 Workshop.
A recommendation letter may be sent to David Bogan at email@example.com, but is NOT required. Make sure it includes your full name so we can file it with your application. Again, this is not required or expected.